Our board-certified, fellowship-trained Sports Medicine physicians provide non-surgical orthopedic care for our patients. They evaluate and treat sports and exercise-related injuries (including overuse injuries) as well as chronic musculoskeletal conditions, such as osteoarthritis and tendinitis. In addition to providing orthopedic care, our sports medicine specialists use the latest evidence-based methods to treat sports-related concussion.
Our sports medicine physicians see patients of all ages and abilities; they have experience treating everyone from weekend warriors, to professional athletes, to those suffering from arthritis affecting their daily lives. Our goal is to keep patients active and engaged in the activities they love to pursue in sport, and in life. Our specialists work closely with our patients to understand their concerns and formulate a treatment plan with functional goals in mind.
Our specialists understand the importance of a high-performance team, and work closely with local physical therapists, orthopedic surgeons, and spine specialists to ensure high quality care.
We have three sports medicine clinic locations to serve our patients. We offer diagnostic x-rays, fracture care, as well as injection therapies, including corticosteroid (“cortisone”) and viscosupplementation (hyaluronic acid) injections. Additionally, our physicians have extensive training using musculoskeletal ultrasound to ensure injections are accurately delivered to optimize diagnostic and treatment effect.
Examples of body regions and conditions we care for include:
- Shoulder (e.g. osteoarthritis, “frozen shoulder”, shoulder impingement)
- Elbow (e.g. “tennis elbow”, “golfer’s elbow”)
- Hand/Wrist (e.g. trigger finger, thumb arthritis, sprains, strains)
- Hip (e.g. osteoarthritis, bursitis, hamstring injury)
- Knee (e.g. osteoarthritis, ligament sprain/tear, muscle/tendon strain)
- Foot/Ankle (e.g. heel pain, plantar fasciitis, “tendinitis”)
- Sports-related concussion
- Pediatric sports medicine
Find A Doctor
From sprains and sniffles to bumps and bruises, our physicians are ready to give you the care you need on a walk-in basis.