PMI San Pedro Butte Primary Care Clinic: Creating Healthier Communities
The PMI San Pedro Butte Primary Care Clinic is here to meet the primary care needs of uninsured and underinsured adults. It is an alternative to emergency room care for non-urgent conditions and a one-stop medical home for adults living in and around San Pedro, particularly those with chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure.
PMI San Pedro Butte Primary Care Clinic
621 S. Butte Street, San Pedro, CA 90732
Please call for an appointment: 310-732-7010
Clinic hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
We can help with:
- Acute illnesses – flu, strains and sprains, sore throat, sinus infections, and coughs.
- Chronic conditions – hypertension, diabetes, and asthma.
- Preventive care, physicals, and immunizations.
- Minor injuries – cuts, lacerations, or skin punctures, but not fractures, head injuries, or eye injuries.
Referrals beyond the scope of clinic services – connection to public and private health, dental, and counseling services available through community partners in San Pedro.
- Multi-session classes for people with chronic or recurring conditions – diabetes, asthma, and obesity.
Health lectures for people seeking information about their health concerns – stress management, nutrition, and physical activity.
- Office visits are $50.
- Additional fees for X-ray ($30), lab tests ($10) and medical equipment is only incurred with patients’ approval.
- We write prescriptions with affordability (cost) in mind. We will help you find a low-cost pharmacy near where you work or live.
QUALITY MEDICAL CARE
- Clinical staff follow standard procedures and document patient care in an electronic medical record.
- Qualified, board-certified nurse practitioners are on staff to evaluate, diagnose and prescribe appropriate medications.
- Respectful, patient-centered care is provided in a friendly, comfortable environment.
- A medical director oversees the delivery of medical services and consults regularly with nurse practitioners.